Our Shipping Policy
Seafood delivered to your door!
- We ship using UPS to every state in the USA. Shipping rates vary. If your ground shipping label is more than 3 days we will ask that you upgrade your shipping to 3 day select. A signature is not required, unless delivered to an apartment or business.
- We use the shipping address that you provide us. Minor details can be the cause of major stress. Please take a moment to validate that the information you provided is correct (i.e. spelling, unit number, zip code, state, etc.). Northern Fisheries LTD will not be held liable for mis-routed packages resulting from incorrect shipping information provided by you.
- We ship Tuesdays for delivery by Friday.
- Any orders received after 10AM East Coast time on Tuesday will be shipped the following Tuesday.
- UPS will deliver your seafood before 4 PM, in most areas. Depending on your location, or during busy holiday seasons, your package can arrive later in the day. If shipping to a business, please make arrangements if it is closed during lunch hours.
- Summer time heat. If you are ordering frozen seafood in the dead of summer please make sure someone will be there to receive the product or the delivery person has instruction via a note on the door to leave it in a shaded area. This is the only time sunshine is not our friend.
- Special Events: When planning your special event, waiting until the last minute is not a good plan. Place your order early and we will arrange specific delivery dates. We can make suggestions for your important event based on the best seasonal selections available.
- Holidays: We understand that the season of giving is often a busy and challenging time. Because you are selecting perishable seafood for your celebration or as a gift, we urge you to notify your recipient and confirm they will be home during the expected delivery time. It can still be an item of surprise, but because a signature is not required (in most cases), some people are not looking for their surprise package and will let the box sit outside for an extended amount of time, leaving the items to thaw and spoil.
Our commitment to your happiness and well being:
Your package will arrive in either a frozen or chilled state. If you receive your order and question it's quality, you can call our Customer Service Team during business hours, and a customer service representative will assist you.
If recipients have any questions, problems or concerns regarding an order, we ask that you notify us immediately for assistance, or by the next day after receiving your order.
We will be closed Christmas Day and New Year's Day. If Northern Fisheries LTD has made a mistake on your order, we will replace the necessary items, issue a credit for the value or issue a credit to the cardholder for the amount of the items in question. If you are not fully satisfied with your order, please call us and speak to a customer service representative. We reserve the right to conduct an investigation into claims that are potentially fraudulent. Please do not discard any packaging until you are completely satisfied with the product. On occasion, Northern Fisheries LTD may deem it necessary to have the purchaser provide pictures to better resolve the issue.